- Weight: 27% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 11/20/2018 11:59 PM (CST)
Over the duration of this course, many topics have been covered in the area
of homeland security. Your final paper must also be on a topic related to
homeland security and meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the
title/cover page and reference page). If you include an abstract, the abstract
does not count towards the eight pages.
- Use a minimum of ten scholarly resources aside from the
- Incorporate concepts from our course.
- Include a properly formatted APA style title page.
- Include in-text citations
- Include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement
- Conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Include an APA-formatted reference section.
Your research paper must be cited per APA guidelines. You are required to use
scholarly resources to support your response. All sources used, including the
textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have
Sites such as Wikipedia, e-how.com, history.com, howthingswork.com, and other
similar sources are not scholarly in nature and MAY NOT be used for this