Share your Signature Themes with 3 people who know you well or fairly well. In order to maximize the benefit for this assignment, interview former/current colleagues—limit those closely related or associated with you personally. Ask them to read through the report and then ask them the following questions, recording their answers:
· Which parts of the report really describe me?
· What surprised you about my results?
· Which of the 5 themes have you noticed in me the most?
· Give me an example of when and how you’ve seen this theme or these themes in me?
Then prepare a Word document from these results.
1. Use the following parameters:
· At least 6 paragraphs with 5 to 7 sentences each
· One paragraph for an introduction
· Three paragraphs, 1 for each person interviewed, giving insight into their perceptions with regard to the questions above
· A summary paragraph which would include reflections on—
Ø How it felt to ask others about your talents?
Ø How the people interviewed saw your themes differently than you did.
Ø If you were surprised by what those interviewed said, include that reflection.
Ø Describe one thing that you learned as a result of this exercise.
· A conclusion paragraph explaining the value of this assignment for your career direction.